Corn, Tomato and Zucchini Salad
Enjoy the last bit of summer's best produce with this light and fresh salad recipe.
Yields 4 Servings
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 3 ears of corn)
- 2 large zucchini, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup slivered fresh basil leaves
Servings Per Recipe 4
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 6.1 g
Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
Protein 4.4 g
Whisk the lemon/lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl until smooth.
In a larger bowl, combine the corn, zucchini and tomatoes. Pour the dressing over the mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Add the fresh basil before serving.