Mock Mashed Potatoes
Yields 4 servings
A satisfying, low carb swap for garlic mashed potatoes. Your taste buds will never know the difference!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
Place the garlic and cauliflower in a steamer over boiling water. Let steam for 10-15 minutes, or until fork tender.
Mash the cauliflower and garlic with a masher or puree in a food processor.
Stir in the milk, Greek yogurt, and chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper. For a creamier consistency, add more milk.
Back to Healthy Recipes main page