Salmon-Rice Salad with Dilled Cucumber Dressing
Stay cool as a cucumber with this refreshing and oh so easy main course salad!
Yields 4 servings
- Dilled Cucumber Dressing (see directions below)
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cold cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup cold cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
Prepare Dilled Cucumber Dressing. Arrange cucumber slices, overlapping edges, in circle on each of 4 plates.Toss together salmon, wild rice, white rice, green onions, and cherry tomatoes; spoon into center of cucumbers.Spoon Dilled Cucumber Dressing over salads. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 10 g
Total Carbohydrate 26 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Protein 31 g
Dilled Cucumber Dressing:
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon snipped fresh dill weed (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend at high speed until smooth (about 15 seconds).