Summer Fruit Salad with Mint
This refreshing fruit salad is high in vitamins A and C and is very easy to prepare. Make this recipe for a delicious accompaniment to any summer barbecue.
Yields 6 Servings
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
Servings Per Recipe 6
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 0.5 g
Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
Protein 1.8 g
Combine all the fruit in a large bowl.
In a smaller bowl, mix the lemon zest, juice and sugar. Pour mixture over the fruit, add the mint, and toss gently.