Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 12, 2014
Running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is an experience not to be missed. The scenic, flat course winds through Chicago with amazing views of skyscrapers and local landmarks. You will run through 29 diverse neighborhoods where cheering crowds line the streets from start to finish.
Registration for 2014 opens soon!
Please email us with any questions and ask to be added to our early registration list.
Start A Team
Join A Team
If you need a marathon entry:
- Step 1: Join the team today for $100
- Step 2: We will provide you with a code to register for the marathon (no additional fees!)
- Step 3: Commit to raise at least $750 for diabetes research and get all the benefits below
If you have already registered yourself
for the marathon:
- Step 1: Join the team today for $25
- Step 2: Commit to raise at least $500 for diabetes research and get all the benefits below
Training and support (see more)
Team gear and prizes (see more)
- Membership and marathon training with CARA
- Type 1 diabetes mentorship program
- More information
Fundraising tools (see more)
- Technical running shirt to proudly wear on race day
- Quality prizes based on fundraising
- Team Finisher's Medal
Race weekend activities (see more)
- Your own easy to create fundraising webpage to collect donations online
- Dedicate your efforts in memory or honor of a loved one
- Tell your story and your connection to the cause
- Customize your page and add a photo if you wish
- Use the blog option to post updates and receive encouragement from friends and family
- Sample fundraising letters, material and advice
Satisfaction (see more)
- Pre-race pasta party with your teammates
- Cheering kit for your support crew
- Race day VIP tent with bag check, refreshments, post-race celebration, and MASSAGE!
- Most importantly, you will receive the satisfaction of completing a marathon while helping to conquer diabetes!
Our Fundraising Progress