Thu 28 May 2015 12:34:28 AM CDT : This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. If you are in the process of entering information, please complete it in the next few minutes and then log off, to ensure that you are not interrupted. If you were about to start entering details, please wait until this message is removed. You may continue to browse content on the site during the upgrade if you wish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Marine Corps Marathon TM
October 25, 2015
No federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied
Also known as The People's MarathonTM, the Marine Corps MarathonTM is one of the largest in the United States. The scenic course winds through Washington, DC, taking you on a tour of monuments, the Capitol, and the National Mall, before finishing in front of the Iwo Jima Memorial where a Marine will place your medal around your neck.
We have guaranteed entries!
Start A Team
Join A Team
(if you need a marathon entry)
$100 registration (includes your guaranteed entry to the Marine Corps Marathon at a $25 discount)
$500 minimum fundraising requirement
$25 team fee
(if you already have your own marathon entry)
$300 minimum fundraising requirement
Training and support (see more)
Team gear and prizes (see more)
Fundraising tools (see more)
- Technical running shirt to proudly wear on race day
- Quality prizes based on fundraising
- Team Finisher's Medal
Race weekend activities (see more)
- Your own easy to create fundraising webpage to collect donations online
- Dedicate your efforts in memory or honor of a loved one
- Tell your story and your connection to the cause
- Customize your page and add a photo if you wish
- Use the blog option to post updates and receive encouragement from friends and family
- Sample fundraising letters, material and advice
Satisfaction (see more)
- Cheering kit for your support crew
- Race day VIP tent with bag check and post-race refreshments
- Most importantly, you will receive the satisfaction of completing a marathon while helping to conquer diabetes!
Our Fundraising Progress