Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 12, 2014
Running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is an experience not to be missed. The scenic, flat course winds through Chicago with amazing views of skyscrapers and local landmarks. You will run through 29 diverse neighborhoods where cheering crowds line the streets from start to finish.
We no longer have entries available but if you are already registered for the marathon we'd love to have you join us!
Start A Team
Join A Team
If you need an entry:
- $85 registration includes your marathon entry - a $100 discount!
- $1500 minimum fundraising requirement
If you already have an entry:
- Join the team for $25
- $500 minimum fundraising requirement
Training and support (see more)
Team gear and prizes (see more)
- Membership and marathon training with CARA (available once you have raised $250)
- Virtual marathon training with CARA for those that live outside Chicago (available once you have raised $250)
- Type 1 diabetes mentorship program
- More information
Fundraising tools (see more)
- Technical running shirt to proudly wear on race day
- Quality prizes based on fundraising
- Team Finisher's Medal
Race weekend activities (see more)
- Your own easy to create fundraising webpage to collect donations online
- Dedicate your efforts in memory or honor of a loved one
- Tell your story and your connection to the cause
- Customize your page and add a photo if you wish
- Use the blog option to post updates and receive encouragement from friends and family
- Sample fundraising letters, material and advice
Satisfaction (see more)
- Pre-race pasta party with your teammates
- Cheering kit and shirts for your support crew
- Race day support with bag check, refreshments, post-race celebration, and MASSAGE!
- Most importantly, you will receive the satisfaction of completing a marathon while helping to conquer diabetes!
Our Fundraising Progress
Augusto Rojas Jr.