Marine Corps Marathon TM
October 26, 2014
Also known as The People's MarathonTM, the Marine Corps MarathonTM is one of the largest in the United States. The scenic course winds through Washington, DC, taking you on a tour of monuments, the Capitol, and the National Mall, before finishing in front of the Iwo Jima Memorial where a Marine will place your medal around your neck.
Guaranteed Entries Only $50!
Please email us with any questions.
Start A Team
Join A Team
If you need a marathon entry:
- $50 registration (includes marathon entry)
- $500 minimum fundraising requirement
If you have already registered yourself
for the marathon:
- $25 team registration fee
- $300 minimum fundraising goal
Training and support (see more)
Team gear and prizes (see more)
Fundraising tools (see more)
- Technical running shirt to proudly wear on race day
- Quality prizes based on fundraising
- Team Finisher's Medal
Race weekend activities (see more)
- Your own easy to create fundraising webpage to collect donations online
- Dedicate your efforts in memory or honor of a loved one
- Tell your story and your connection to the cause
- Customize your page and add a photo if you wish
- Use the blog option to post updates and receive encouragement from friends and family
- Sample fundraising letters, material and advice
Satisfaction (see more)
- Pre-race pasta party with your teammates
- Cheering kit for your support crew
- Race day VIP tent with bag check, refreshments, post-race celebration, and MASSAGE!
- Most importantly, you will receive the satisfaction of completing a marathon while helping to conquer diabetes!
Our Fundraising Progress